ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

just dont get it, page-3

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    susieq,
    The market is still unsure about ADO at the moment as it is going to be a few quarters before we really understand how much revenue will be generated from the recent ebio deal.
    Also, previous deals have not produced much revenue so whilst I believe this deal has been set up much better and appears to be more of a 'partnership' the dooms dayers will say where are the numbers to back it up.
    Some of the great researchers on this thread have given reasons why they believe this will be cash flow positive on this deal alone, so I wont rehash that so you need to do your own research.
    Personally, I think it will be touch and go whether it will be cash flow positive so another deal will put that beyond doubt.

Something to think about is that ADO went to 10.5cents before the ebio deal and the two recent patents. From memory this was also before Mark Bouris joined the board.
    Investors were prepared to pay up to this amount yet the share price is under 7 cents now. Food for thought!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $12.51K 612.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1790998 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 32423 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.