RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I dialled the fantasy hotline (1900 TYCODAB) & got the following...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I dialled the fantasy hotline (1900 TYCODAB) & got the following version...

Just dreaming...just maybe...
    Puntland Government sign OUT after NULLIFYING existing arrangement with Range and AOI. Drilling takes place BY OTHERS...
    Lets just imagine they discover 0.001 billion barrels of oil...very conservative from SUPPOSEDLY reported surveys and VERY QUESTIONABLE independent reports.
    (HOPEFULLY NOT CHRISTIAN DE-HAEMMER'S) Lets assume NOTHING! Range share 20% OF POTENTIALLY NOTHING .... $1.4billion divided by 700000M + 700m shares (DILUTED)
    equals NOTHING * $2 per share.

mmm.... maybe dreaming...MAYBE. 3cents is a long way from NOTHING * $2 but high risk plays CAN have high rewards IF they come off. Any meetings in Dubai recently....mmm don't know for sure, BUT THEY SURE DO EAT UP THE SHAREHOLDERS CASH INJECTIONS.

Imagine if they struck 10 or 15 billion barrels what sp then???? I WOULD ADMIT THAT I AM A MORON & DONATE MUCH OF MY PROFITS TO WORTHWHILE CHARITIES IN AFRICA. POSSIBLY BECOME RELIGOUS & A MUCH NICER PERSON TO BOOT.

High risk play my friends but high rewards possible. I HOPE THIS FANTASY BECOMES A REALITY.

Do your own research and make your own decisions...not for the feint hearted. IS THERE ANY NEW RESEARCH TO BE FOUND? HAS NOT PAST RESEARCH HAS BEEN DECLARED INVALID ON THIS FORUM, BY MANY OF THE NEWCOMERS TO THIS STORY?

No malice intended here...just trying to keep an even keel.

The more balance there is to a high risk play, the better outcome for all.

Do your own research and make your own decisions...MAYBE NOT AS BAD for the feint hearted IF THEY ARE NOT HOODWINKED.

Hey....I got so caught up in this story once that I convinced friends & relatives to buy this stock.

I even bagged out Shrewd Crude (the ruiner of all good fairy tales) who was telling us the facts & we just didn't want to listen...instead assuming his advice were purely personal attacks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.