EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

just email company

1. 408 Posts.
    Hi all

I'm pissed off and emotional so what is below is pure emotion waiting for reply.

Hi

I think the company needs to clarify the latest notice. Taurus doesn’t have 40% of EXT it should only have around 15%. Also I think it is time that the company made a statement about the potential takeover. It appears to me we are having this company stolen from under us. Since the first talk of an offer from GNPC we have had a 25% increase in resource, mining license etc. I and many other small shareholders feel that we are not being look after in the best interest by the directors and some are highly paid. Is it all talk and they are happy to collect director fees, convert their options and sell to Taurus, easy money as far as I’m concerned. I asked some weeks ago for an updated resource and was told we won’t get one or drill results, maybe it is time to rethink that. If the directors are just going to sit back and let this go then stop wasting money, stop drilling and give something back to us long term small shareholders.

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $71.78K 7.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850797 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.