VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

I topped up my holdings too today. Did it by selling some of my...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    I topped up my holdings too today. Did it by selling some of my stock @5.9 and then bought back nearly 20% more @ 4.9.

It was a great opportunity derived from unexpected news. I suspected something like this might happen and alluded to it in an earlier post but did not expect things to develop this quickly! Who was to know?

The new management team appeared to sit around for nearly a whole year doing nothing and then BAM or should I say GRAM!

And they put long term holders through what in hindsight can only be a cruel kind of shareholder initiation: An unholy variation of the chinese water torture done with an ever decreasing share price. Ever so slowly drip by excrutiating 1/10 of a cent drip all the way down to very painful 2.6c.

Many holders couldn't take it and bailed - and some even went mad (the mods took them away) but those who endured will IMO be the stronger for it.

Now we're back and better positioned for a future run. I suspect a further few stale bulls would have taken their money out today, good for reducing future resistance, and giving ORD (and it's management options) a clear run.

They are 10c options and although theirs are free consider by the time they start making money we'll already have made ours.

The anticipated news is still to come and if it's in keeping with understated past announcements ORD will exceed expectations.

What we really need now is for the DOW to behave itself so we can get some positive sentiment back into the speccie market.

NB Last chance to put ORD in the HC Dec tipping comp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.