ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

just follow the smart money

1. 11,546 Posts.
    Been observing the commentary and spruiking by some over the past few days, apart from its comic value i am shocked at the disparity between what fohazrd has told you in his report and the reception recieved on earth.

Fact:

The company has no major shareholders because the chances of success are still under 1% for many reasons, most techncial concerns are highlighted by fohzard but the glaring ommisions i dare say are tucked into the fine print of the ARUP report, but thats for another day.

Dont forget you have the top 5 shareholders paying nothing for there shares. Does that mean anything? I suspect not to most.

You have over 1.5 billion shares traded during June/July and NOT ONE credible player in any form has shown up on the register, why? Regarding instutions you are dreaming if they would put $1 in this stock, it has 100% risk for 100% gain? why would they? would you risk your superannuation money?

RD told you all a classic pump and dump, thats all this stock is, you still have no coal, no plant, no deal, not to say it cant happen but when fohzard tells you its only worth 12.9c on 20mtpa of coal you dont have to be a genuis to see how many will be made on this stock and it wont be LT holdings!

Pump up and drop down and whooshka! he made refernce to much trading to be done in this company because whether or not it succeeds doesnt matter, intersuisse will make money all the way up and down, cha ching for there fees, kos will get paid and if it doesnt happen, what do they lose? nothing! nudda.

KOS and the management have put next to nothing in this stock, thats a resonating fact than no one can dispute, i like them think when everything is ready to move why risk capital to make another 6c!? much better to wait in between months and make 100% on the movements, you have many more swings to come with woffle annoucements that may not produce anything other than a uptick and respectful dump.

If they put in 100k each then you would have to say, wow, thats something, I mean look at RRS for those who have come accross for all the theories we heard they never put in a dollar until the price crashed.

But the classic ones are $1 for this stock? when 20mtpa will get you 12.9c, thats it. Thats assuming KOS and the boys dont spend more than intersuisse convert, $800k already, i expect a good 5-8million to be converted from last weeks pump, maybe more, they need the cash.

How do they intend to fund matmor? royalities on a plant that produces 150tpa when it operatues? maybe SP3 is right, they can truck it to the port? i mean 150tpa is doable.

Anyway i hope you take this as an objective post rather than another slanging match and some learn something as to how this game is played.

cheers
    B

PS
    I think they will keep doing the games until the AGM then nadda, straight down, just like they did last year, that have to keep the natives happy. and when the next ann is ready woooshh.

PSS

how farcial that i have to get the heads up from a poster on HC that news is coming! this just shows us the comic nature in corporate govenance occurs throughout the ASX. may not be KOS fault, but someone blabbed.

PSSSS

WHo is playing with it? easy who has most to gain and sits in the best chair?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.