ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

just for comparison, page-5

1. 4,234 Posts.
    mrzp,

...and I obviously see your point. But maybe I feel pretty comfortable with the way that I value each of those companies you mention.

BOW definitely has legs to run as does Arrow. The point i make is one of opportunity. So if the game hasnt changed, maybe you could reasses your strategy, spread your risk and maximise your potential return.

You need to arrive at a decision on whether the fundamentals still support a future rise in ESG share price.

Interestingly, I am a lot more confident with BOW and Arrow and their tenements, and hence the companies chance of success. This also eminates from the fact that QLD is in a CSG Gold Rush.

ESG technically have not got there yet, but I have already jumped to a conclusion on that and I am happy to invest in it. I posted comments a while ago on a 'perfect storm' for NSW gas brewing and ESG is close, if not the, epicenter for that.

FWIW, I have taken my full entitlement in both the ESG and BOW SPPs. I was happy to not flip an instant profit on ESG. Companies need money and this is an unselfish and patient way of helping the company help myself. They 'need' the cash, and me handing it to them is a sign I think they will get there. I recognise not everyone is fortunate (or insert frivoulous or stupid) enough to be able to do this; but I can tell you I am not disappointed in the slightest (thats for fitsch ;) ). Lets see if I am a medium term winner or loser.

SF

PS: does LT = Long Term Buy or LighT Buy? I only just figured this out this morning after a year on HC as I thought ST Buy = STrong Buy. Numpty!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.