LHD 0.00% 7.6¢ lochard energy group plc

just for info, page-3

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Ragz.

Thanks for your post.

Dunno about Eer but I sure do.
    Seems we must have all been bad boys and girls last year though as no pressies were dropped at the end of my bed.

Turns out last years lot all went to bloody Senergy....
    Or did they?

I rang the company a few weeks ago and despite the dissapointing court ruling, they were still very upbeat.

My first query was that of insolvency and receivership. (Thought I may as well cut to the worst case scenario)
    I was told that there was basically no chance of that happening whatsoever. Too much support, too big an assett and too much cash piling in as of April.

So, after exhaling for the first time in about a month, I then went on to question the players who were sniffing around so keenly; keen enough for Haydn to put out an announcement about it anyway.
    This, it seems has definitely not been completely put to bed.

You see the problem is the lack of oil producing companies (takeoverable ones anyway). Lots of people looking for the stuff but not many hauling a bunch of it out of the ground like we're just about to do.
    My interpretation was that once first production was delayed and with the court ruling still pending, those interested, simply put it on a low heat to simmer and that the boardroom may well be revisited as we get closer to D day.

All in all, I hung up feeling much happier and if what I hope materialises actually does, Santa may have to do a quick U tern realising he's forgotten a couple of deliveries.

4 months late would be fine by me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LHD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.