ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Jdog. I really don't think that the market "performance" can all...

1. 22,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2184
    Jdog. I really don't think that the market "performance" can all be put down to Icon specifically. The others in the C.B. have many other projects that are earning big time and Icon "only" is in the exploration stage, with no income and literally months away from "proving" to the market that it is worth investing in.
    But, please don't ignore that "fundamentally" they own 35.1% of a lease in APT855 of over 440,000 acres, that has already had a "sale" at around $1,000 per acre with what Chevron paid to j/v with Beach, before the 6 wells were completed in APT855. That alone gives it an "implied" market value of nearly $150 million, or, around 25 cents per share.
    In addition to that, we have seen 6 wells drilled in that lease, ALL with "significant" gas saturation, MUCH deeper and thicker than the rest of the Nappamerri Trough's other discoveries, with 4 of them just waiting to be fracced and tested, in addition to having already booked 2C in Halifax-1.
    We are fully cashed up until well into 2015, when we will have all of those results.

That person, our Number 1 shareholder, who bought @ 23.5, paid $18 million and now owns 13% of that.
    Our second top shareholder has continued to accumulate over the past 12 months and averaging around 17 cents has paid $9 million for about 9% of the company.

IMO, both would consider that they are in a great position to have made a very sound investment. Imagine when those tests confirm what has been found so far and cash flow results from this lease!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.