SER 4.35% 2.4¢ strategic energy resources limited

I did not intend anything negative in my comment, it was meant...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I did not intend anything negative in my comment, it was meant to inform. I'm not sure how many on this forum see the news from Eyre Peninsula so I shared.

I thought this forum was about sharing information, so informed decisions can be made.

I was a holder of SER but sold out for conflict of interest reasons not a lack of faith in Uley the reason I bought in in the first place.

So drilling planned for late 2010 was it, happen did it?

If you actually read all of the quarterly reports since then they all say

"The Cultana Lease EL3547 covers an area of 792 km
    2 within the Cultana Army Training Area south of Port Augusta in South Australia. Access to the Army Base has
    only been approved for mineral exploration on three prior occasions. Ten holes were drilled in the licence area, and none of them penetrated crystalline basement. The Cultana Inlier is considered to be one of the best remaining blocks to explore for IOCG (iron oxide, copper, gold) mineralisation in South Australia. SER holds a 75% interest in the licence.

The project still requires the standard regulatory approvals from PIRSA and more importantly, access permission from both the Department of Defence and
    Department of Finance prior to any exploration program. There are also Cultural Heritage issues that require consultation and clearance from indigenous groups. The
    approval process is currently being worked through. SER believes access permission should be granted for drilling, subject to all approvals"

and the current SER website says

"The project still requires the standard regulatory approvals from PIRSA and more importantly, access permission from both the Department of Defence and Department of Finance prior to any exploration program"

So don't try and tell me they have permission and have actually done anything at Cultana because they don't and haven't.

If you don't want to hear honest information given in good faith to inform the market so to speak, and only want to hear what makes you feel good fine. Not my problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $46.95K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 311250 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 312323 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.