PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

My suspicions is that there is something afoot that has not been...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    My suspicions is that there is something afoot that has not been revealed which is keeping the share price at current levels. Too often this company releases something from the left field which Directors have not indicated would occur: For example: number of shares dramatically reduced 15/1; purchase of bigger production plant delaying mining by extra 12 months; not continuing using our fully owned smaller plant that had already proved efficient and effective; and unexpected capital raising/s at significantly low discounted prices benefiting newly on board significant investors when such initial production was to be completed & paid for through ongoing mining profits. All changed with no warning to then current holders.

With less than a couple of months before well-overdue mining production occurs how can the price of shares be languishing still at these current levels? Directors bought in at lowest prices while long term holders values down by over 50%. Directors still being paid more than our Prime Minister earns, and yet they haven't achieved anything that they promised. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps!!!!! I remain dubious as to their ability (together with honesty) to actually achieve what they have now promised because of this poor history.

Can anyone suggest what the next left field announcement is, which is causing our value to remain so low?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.638K 818.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 81073422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21887389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.