PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Good comments SALT & bm! A takeover? Perhaps! Meeting deadlines?...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Good comments SALT & bm! A takeover? Perhaps! Meeting deadlines? Don't even entertain this. When it happens. It happens! Just be concerned @ what you personally expect to see come July report Having, as I stated in recent posts had a 2nd look @ the fundamentals verses the performance of this stock. I am less than thrilled mostly by the lack of transparency &/or abrupt change of direction this company has embarked upon that has resulted in sp fall. This concerning extremely price sensitive decisions.

I sincerely hope Darren has taken a step back & a hard look in the mirror @ the decisions made over the years. Please stop on the road to Peter Bowler's mischieviousnous for farks sake! It would seem your management team are schizophrenic? This included you!

There should be no excuse for poor sp performance @ the hand of the managing director. He holds the trump card if not only to holders. Mr Market may get it wrong @ times but for the MOST PART. What he says, goes!

Poor communication between companies & holders results in volatile sp action! Beware folks I'm still fervent to enter but I knew there was more to why I exited in Jan......was so tied up with BDR's mess & BS that I forgot about ABU for the time being. Look, the potential is fantastic! Let us hope though that the big D get's production off & running @ breakneck speed & not floundering with excuses. We'll know soon enough.

To the more savvy on here. When do you think mining will really begin?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $80 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11246362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21456922 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.