AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

Good work mate. I don't think you'll regret your purchase. I...

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Good work mate. I don't think you'll regret your purchase.

I simply don't see any comparison to Babcock and Brown here, would someone help me out? Babcock and Brown couldn't refinance it's debt (it was due) and had many other cashflow issues. It was also an entirely different business model to Asciano.

Asciano are keeping within its debt covenants and continues to make positive cash flows (as we'll hopefully see confirmed in the interim report). It doesn't have to refinance any of its debt until well into next year... I see two options. Either Asciano sell the coal haulage business and raise it's moola that way, or we undergo a capital raising.

Having said that, the company isn't paying an interim dividend due to the fact of trying to avoid DRP issuing and diluting etc... So I don't see how they could then turn around and justify a capital raising.

Long story short, I believe your investment is much safer than it would be at the TAB. If people are so incredibly dire about this stock, list some facts/points. Stop speculating with nothing but superstition.

It is Friday the 13th tomorrow though lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.