GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

just found this from sept 28

1. 153 Posts.
    RESTRUCTURE OF BURBANKS DEVELOPMENT COSTS

The Company is pleased to advise that it has finalised terms with FMR Investments Pty Ltd (“FMR”) and Higginsville Mining Pty Ltd for the restructure of development and mining costs outstanding at the Company’s 100% owned Burbanks Gold Mine, near Coolgardie Western Australia.
    Under the agreement, FMR (formerly Barminco Investments Pty Ltd) has agreed to a restructure of amounts outstanding totalling $14.26 million, of which approximately 75% relates to development costs as follows:
    $ million
    Cash 3.00 Transfer of remaining Burbanks stockpile (est) 3.30 Issue of 8 million shares and 4 million unlisted options 1 4.00 Deferral of payment for 12 months 3.96
    1options subject to shareholder approval, exercisable within 3 years of issue at 65 cents each.
    The Company’s chairman Mr Gary Berrell stated today “The restructure of these outstanding costs paves the way for the Burbanks project to commence mining at current lower levels without the burden of historical development costs incurred in establishing operations well below the old workings.”
    “We have benefited greatly from the accommodation provided by our mining contractor which has enabled a small producer such as Barra to carry large development costs without the requirement for third party lending facilities”.

Well there goes the stockpile of ore, so what do they have left.

At 3.3 g/t, this is not an economic mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.