HAW 6.06% 6.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

just found this on my twitter feed

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Now it's just a matter of unearthing HAW's gold, and I believe, as the Chinese do, that it will be there.

Failing that, there's always Mt Bevan (which I believe we must hang onto, if only as insurance).

IndiaVisionExclusive

China is busy recasting all of their gold reserves into smaller one kilo bars in order to issue a new ‘gold backed’ global currency. This is no doubt the reason for the recent trade agreements with Russia, Japan, Chile, Brazil, India, and Iran. Expect to see more nations sign new trade agreements with China in the near future.

GATA now estimates that 80% of the gold (40.000 metric tons) supposedly stored in the vaults/allocated accounts of the bullion brokerages is long gone. Clients retrieving their allocated gold have had much trouble in doing so, and when they do manage to take possession, their gold does not bear the registered serial numbers they are supposed to. One can only wonder how much of the allocated gold is now 1 kilo bars. Additionally we now read that China is interested in purchasing Gold mines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $14.79K 225.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.