HAW 1.45% 7.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

InfoseIf people extract "some" knowledge from such a dialectic,...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Infose

If people extract "some" knowledge from such a dialectic, that can only be for the good.

However, in light of our diametrically opposed world-views, be they past, present, or future, there is nothing left but for people to make up their own minds.

All I would ask is that people use their powers of observation, reputable sources, simple mathematical exponents and some good old commonsense.

When all is said and done, what you or I say is moot. We must make our own choices based on accumulated knowledge.

In my opinion, and it is only my opinion, I would posit that you are making choices (or at least debating points) based on VOODOO ECONOMICS - the kind of economics responsible for the West's current mess, and the kind of economics, more significantly, that will ignite UNPRECEDENTED rises in gold (and in silver, if not more so).

It is the kind of voodoo economics that, ironically, may give smart investors a once in a lifetime opportunity to make spectacular gains.

If HAW fails to produce the goods (I'm betting it WILL), other stocks - the right stocks - in the precious metals space must more than compensate.

P.S. with a special mention to physical gold and silver, as insurance.

----------------------------

For those who are unaware of Peter Schiff (and he is only one, he just happened to rate a mention), he is far from being a crackpot (in fact, the exact opposite), as those who mocked him believed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $23.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $595 8.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35317 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 102000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.