HAW 0.00% 7.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

just found this on my twitter feed, page-39

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Infose

I shall reflect on your prognostications with high amusement once the galactically levered US economy collapses under the weight of its unfathomable debt-load.

Krugman will be fully exposed for the clown and imbecile that he is, Keynesianism will be finally struck from economics text books the world over, impoverished and shamed will be the extent of a cheer-squad of demented followers.

To the open-minded:

Ever wondered why people like Soros have been buying gold? Or Paulson? Or Sprott? Ever wondered why the Rothschilds and similarly wealthy families have only had one-third of their assets tied-up in the banking system? What is the real secret to generational wealth?

An unprecedented level of wealth transference, otherwise known as theft, is upon us. The middle class continue to bleed as their collective wealth is destroyed.

Do you really believe Keynesianism is the cure to this disease?

Apply your own critical thinking. Make preparations while you can.

When gold is finally trading above $10,000, we will know beyond a shadow of a doubt and in no uncertain manner that Keynesianism is officially DEAD.

May the force be with HAW.

P.S. Kudos on the censorship, infose. That's one way to silence the critics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51381 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 11356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.