AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Just got of the phone with NC

1. 616 Posts.
    I was really frustrated and stunned by the selling yesterday and thought I would put in my normal call to get some clarity around yesterday.

To start with, I am now completely clear as to the Natick release and I am over the moon. For all of you that "get it" I don't think I really need to elaborate and if you want more, just call him. I know others do . I can understand the sensitivity around what can be said and what can't. This is the US premier research testing facility that does a lot of secret squirrel stuff, so I can accept that at times the message might not be clear on a release, but after to talking to NC, again, Im over the moon with what I was told.

I asked him about the days trading and if he was connected. Here are some dot points of some of his comments

- Im not in the business of managing a share price, Im in the business of managing a company.
    - Im interested in the end picture here, and that is the US listing. Thats what counts right now. The plan is bigger than anybody can imagine. Im pumped about it. A game changer.
    - Those that believe will buy, those that have faith will hold, those that don't understand or want a quick buck will sell. Thats the way of the market don't stress (HA-HA...thats me laughing... I stress)
    - Those that want a quick buck, will probably criticise me for not being able to come in at $1. Im good with that. Dont want those shareholders anyway.
    - If SH want to sell because they don't understand something, again I'm glad they sell. Don't want them. Pick up the phone and ask question, don't make assumptions, then the SH can make his choice.
    - The only confusing thing about the selling is, we are selling, DoD is going well, commercial bill is progressing well at this stage I can't offer any negative in the company other than we need more people hitting the streets, but we are addressing that. Why wouldn't the SH just sit on what he has, watch it grow over the next 6 months and enjoy the fruits of the new listing.
    - If you want to see something really cool, just sit tight you won't have to wait forever...trust me

Thats it all, hope that helps some, clearly not worried about the selling, NC and the AJX team have far more important things to focus on, and he is right. The price will correct itself and he is right, we want the bad people out. This is a good price to increase my position in any case.

Have a good day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.