CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

This was moderated as part of the email thread (not related...

1. VB
    86 Posts.
    This was moderated as part of the email thread (not related though). I feel it is worthy of a second post!

IMO the estimated grades for the IO should be strong based on neighbouring leases currently mining haematitic iron ore at an average grade of 64%. The magnitude of the resource will be much harder to estimate and therefore I am expecting a conservative estimate from the pending geo report. However I am confident that even a smallish estimate will provide a strong market re-rating (from this very low market cap - IMO).DYOR

We are yet another day closer to finding out!

***Cluff posters I have been advised to use IMO and DYOR to always remind others that it is your opinion being stated. This should protect your right to freedon of expression. - I suggest you all do the same***

IMO this forum is all about opinion. I and many others are confident in propects for Cluff and therefore post entheuasticly - We are not offering advice.
    I think the suggestion hot copper readers buy and sell based on posts is offensive to their intelegance.

Keep up the great posts! Post inteligently - Don't let them take "F" out of the recent Fun-interesting posts and make them simply _un-interesting.

VB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.