RCH richfield group limited

Sorry eMark,The Technicals are shot on this one. Too much rumour...

1. 42 Posts.
    Sorry eMark,

The Technicals are shot on this one. Too much rumour and too much chasing rainbows. I got out in the high 4's with the intention of buying lower but this is my tech analysis on this stock:

1. Main line of Support is 2.9 cents. If it breaches that line then trouble will continue. A sell off could occur to 1.7 - 2 cents.

2. Short term traders are beating the life out of this stock and the big fish are protecting themselves and jumping overboard too (or so it seems to me).

3. Momentum had dropped. Positive Volume has had a heart attack and I can bet my bottom dollar that the big sell off IS the purple circle.

One another thing, I think after all the rubbish thats been fed on this stock, it is just that: rubbish.

I hope I am wrong, but look at the Directors histories especially one in particular and you will see that he really hasnt got the credentials to make it in the big league except dealing with 2 and 3 cent companies. This is just my opinion.

Try not to listen to too much rumour and hearsay. Another statistic for you: 95% of rumours/tips do not come to fruition.

If this stock had good things coming then seriously guys, why is it 3.6 cents? But once again this is my opinion.

Good luck to all holders and I really hope you make some dough on this.

Kex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.