KAR 0.00% $1.74 karoon energy ltd

Just got your letter

1. 6,609 Posts.
    Dear Pegasus,

I just received your letter, thanks. I have been to Tortola but had to leave early as it was chock full on wankers and now I know why.

You own about a million shares in KAR and yet you cause more trouble than my mother-in-law at a Christmas function. Why don't you take a Bex and have a little lie down? Alternatively, why don't you just piss off and leave us all alone?

If I cared about the sex of the board members of the companies I invest in I would probably own only wind farm stocks and would not be having this conversation because I would not be able to afford the electricity to run the computer so you can give that one a rest.Not that I blame women.... I just blame people who think we have to have quotas on sex or race. All I want is the best person for the job and Glenda just doesn't look like it.

Also, wasn't Glenda heavily involved in the complete failure of something recently (I note you do not mention MEL). She has about as much political clout as my mother-in-law and frankly if you need a woman in the job we could kill two birds with one stone (pardon the pun) by simply appointing my mother-in-law..... she is just as clued as you about anything and if she had to move to Perth you'd be doing me a great service.

Anyway, thanks again.

JG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.392B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.78 $1.73 $9.077M 5.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15017 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 1005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.