AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

just guesswork

1. 2,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    You know I have to be a bit of a detective here.

I realize that the insto is still dumping as it had still over 36million to go a week or so back.

Could this be a scenario that someone wants AGO dirt cheap like now ..... not so much for their IO but for their port allocation. Surely at around $1 thats about what it would be worth - just guessing.

Take BHP for instance they have the money to 'waste' to bring AGO down on its knees like this and they were going to build a huge new port access but cancelled obviously due to price of IO and uncertain times in China.

But if they got AGO at around $1 then that would be a cheap resolution for them and give them around 47mta more access to shipping their ore from port.

The PMI wasnt too bad today we are about the only IO coy that is suffering this bad.

LOok i probably way off and apologize to BHP if incorrect it may be some other large company who wants the port.

Its just fishy as far as I am concerned because I am confident AGO has money, no debt almost, port and iron ore, they are not saying a thing its too quiet and they owe it to their shareholders to put some sort of notice up even the ASX should ask questions.

I have thought about maybe its the rail problem but since we dont need that this year or next I dont really see that is enough to drag it down so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.