SRT 0.00% 20.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

just had a lovely conversation with ian scott.

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Hi Troops,

Boy is it hot outside! I've just come back and thought ..blow I'm going to ring Ian and have a little chat. Well, some 15-20 minutes I've been on the phone with him. Very impressed.

Told him a few things:

Told him about 'our' website and the fact that his company is listed on Chart Chat as the Chart of the Week. He wasn't aware of that.

He was happy about the website and is going to have a look at it. I've given him my telephone number in case he wants to make any comments - additions, removals, etc.

I asked him about when their website would be updated, and he advised the prototype was already prepared and approved, their just adding some more information and fine tuning it.

There was a problem with the email link on the current one (which I alerted Simon about) and they are making sure the new website has a correct direct link.

I thanked him for all the work in bringing together with African lease and the additional Northern Territory leases.

He advised.... get this....

There will be a report on Board Room Radio in the next couple of days where he is talking about the latest announcement.

So you've got a heads up on that.

He's determined to build a credible mining company and I like the way he sounds.

Hope this helps the faithful.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $4.695K 23.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39300 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 22564 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.