CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

just hit .30, page-23

1. 4,683 Posts.
    I agree with madmoney. Christ you guys ignite at any though, suggestion that's not aligned to your thinking.

HC is a "discussion" forum. Not a "you must be positive to particpate in "our" thread.

Seems CNP holders only see gossip, assumptions etc as positive. "Wow an open ended contract!" Must be good news. Well not really.

Dubai fund rumoured to want to buy in... In a section called "street talk". How about they rename that to "Mostly baseless rumours", Yet you guys hold firm that that's a factor.

Seriously just take people alternate view as another way of looking at it, "forest / trees" if you will.

Do people with alternate views want to save you from yourselves? If the person is ill equipped with experience / tools and sees someone buying 2mill and so he or she buys then maybe. "The sheep factor."

If you have all the tools, are experienced then of course you can filter everything to the bin.

So it seems baseless gossip is fine if it's positive but any counter view is down ramping. Interesting.

Lastly, my guess is all the complainers are in the red and have been for weeks so they are a little touchy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.