BCI 0.00% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

Just how angry are we?, page-2

1. 8,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8142
    IM,
    Assume for a minute there was no T/O, if you look at the prices of all the other juniors in the sector, what do you think the price of IOH would be now? AGO was70c at the time, below IOH's 90-95c, AGO is now 15c. So holding IOH would be sub 20c

It's all down to BHP,RIO and Roy Hill. The bottom dropped out of the price, yet they all have expansions comming onto the market. The market simply put it as oversupply, therefore the higher cost miners wont survive. Insteadofgetting bounces back to above $US100/t it looks increasingly likely that sub $60/t is on the cards.
    Even FMG with its debt is going to struggle if/when that happens. Of course they are part of it, increasing supply by 100mt/a in the last year or so.
    I'm a former BCI holder. I wondered if I was making a mistake when I sold at $3.38, after holding when the price was over $5 and purchasing over $4. Everything looked rosy at the time, but the price was plumetting. glad I got out.

There will be many former IOH holders as well as BCI holders feeling exactly the same as you, looking at the current price, wondering if they should salvage something or bottom draw it. All I know is if the big players keep giving away our resources at cheap prices, then all the small players will go broke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.8¢ $6.804K 28.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110080 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 1892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.