BCI 2.08% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

Just how angry are we?, page-3

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Interesting and appreciated reply. So what you're then inferring - is that this could be a "big company" conspiracy, of sorts - deliberately aim to clean out the small players - enabling them to come in, last minute, and suck up these assets for crumbs?

I still ask if so - where do IOH and BCI come into it. Why on earth did BCI launch THIS T/O - at THIS time?

Whole thing an utter disgrace. Fear now rules - and who can make rational, logical decisions in such an atmosphere of fear? IS this then some giant immoral plot - by persons or companies unknown? To deliberately disrupt, and even maneouvre, condense down, ownership and control, of this whole Australia Iron Ore mining industry? If so - where and how does urgent and stringent Government scrutiny of such tactics, surely unlawful, kick in? Iron Ore said to the the basis of Australia's ongoing wealth hopes?

I dare someone to ask the two CEOs of these two companies for their opinions of OUR possible futures - in holding. IF holding.

For, bet your bottom bippy - neither of them are going without pudding this year. Our monies always welcome on the way in - on the way out - seems we can all get lost. And how dare we have the gall to ask questions. After "it's" "hit the fan".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.8¢ $9.078K 37.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49150 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 60355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.