FRS 7.69% 1.2¢ forrestania resources limited

Management is to blame they gave away our stock when the price...

1. 1,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Management is to blame they gave away our stock when the price was $1.80 to so called Sophisticated Investors at a price of $1.15, Soph Inv dont give a crap about the company they are in there for a quick buck only, buy and unload and what a great profit they made at our expence. When I was told that we would only receive 1000 shares each for our over subscriptions due to the issue not being fully subscribed to and thet they were handing out the rest to Insto's and Soph Inv i emailed them and threatened them with all kinds of action, they were on the phone to me within 20 minutes,actually tracked me down to my Car Phone and made all sorts of claims and as to why they did it, as I was driving I suggested we carry on the conversation later I was assured they would call me back on Monday, I guess as I was the only one that protested they decided they would be in the clear and never followed up.
    The sharess have fallen like they have in my opinion due to the allocation of shares to Institutions and Soph Investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.941M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.791K 308K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158495 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 68148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.