BRU 0.00% 8.2¢ buru energy limited

Just how far down can this go down., page-31

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    No hat tipping required.. it's as simple as no activity, no bhutos (unless it's a BESBS to activity which is essentially what i'm looking at here with BRU) I'm here for drilling. If you aren't drilling I'm not here.. I don't want to convince you or anyone else of anything, no one should be listening to me regarding anything to do with their investing, but there is a significant difference between a few more months and a whole new dry season. A new dry season I might add that is starting to butt up against their state agreements. I don't think a whole new dry season under different management with more time for issues to be ironed out and with the ability to press the red button on a bunch of drills at will is the same thing as "'surely the inactivity can't go much longer". It's a little bit more calculated than that. Bear in mind no where am I stating that I have 100% confidence they will drill next year, only that it's unlikely that they don't.

I in NO way blame you for not believing them though lol. You are completely justified in your beliefs considering what you have endured. Fool me once, shame on me etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $13.43K 166.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99996 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.