QOL queensland ores limited

having taken a loss on the oppies some time ago and having...

1. 347 Posts.
    having taken a loss on the oppies some time ago and having picked up some heads at 12.5 recently...and oppies @.009 which are now disposed off..still behind a fair wack..have to say blah! to placement..seems bby get their cheap "sophisticated" fill after being on so short a time.
    Don't know what others think but i'd bet prop bids in the buy line today..let you think 12.5 is cheap and you should get your quota..to make bby look good of course ( the bby placement is, i reckon all they need and other holders getting the obligatory offering.).
    Think i'll sit back on this one..maybe pick a few more up on market at an appropriate price..or until it's disclosed if the offer is underwritten..like someone said..why so much cash needed now and the percentage they are diluting the stock is unbelievable (if taken up nearly70%) when the project is so close and if it was me..i would have offered the offtake partner a 10 to 20 percent discount on sales for a few bucks up front!geez even put it on mastercard!..it may and probably will all pan out in the long run..but the sp going to be some diluted amount and the oppies will be hard to get over the line you'd think..Luck to all!..overall a plss poor effort!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.