CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

just ignore them part 2, page-3

1. 80 Posts.
    Bondijim, had you bothered to read my post for what it was you would have noticed that I mentioned that I do not hold nor will I hold CTP and I was telling the stock like I saw it. I also mentioned in the moderated post that I called anyone who stated that my post was "downramping" was a few sandwiches short of a picnic (to put it nicely and not get moderated again). The point of downramping is to hold the SP down so as to accumulate at lower prices, as i don't hold why would I bother wasting my time downramping.

If you disagree with my sentiment on the stock that's fine. As traders I would expect that we have different opinions as to whether a stock is a goer for trading or not. Don't bag all posts which may not be as bullish about a stock as you are as "downramping" particularly those which are based on valid points.

Why bother starting such a useless thread as this particularly when there are plenty more constructive things you could be discussing about the stock, no the least of which being the trading halt that CTP just went into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.