AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

just imagine..., page-30

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    further to my last post I'll explain why most punters have so far been wrong about their AHZ predictions.

they have all made a category error. They think that because AHZ is in the biotech sector that any any advances AHZ might make will result in a big difference to its sp. Unfortunately they are overlooking the fact that AHZ is merely a medical device manufacturer. (I'm discounting any vaccine advances because if they are lucky enough to achieve anything with herpes, it's all many many years away). As far as the market is concerned medical devices as opposed to cures are simply ho-hum, no matter how good they might they might be. (And don't talk to me about Cochlear, like lexcorp getting confused with AHZ and CSL. LOL.)
    As far as I know Cardiocel is a cure for nothing, and it doesn't even introduce any innovation in hear surgery or any other surgery either. AHZ just makes a patch. That's it - end of story. I also don't give a damn about what any ICU nurse thinks either....

based on CardioCel alone I can't see it lifting AHZ sp to any more than 50c EVER. If you're thinking $1 that would equate to $1.6 billion market cap - you'd have to be hallucinating to believe that. And that 50c IMO will take years to achieve given that CardioCel profits have to take care of AHZ's relatively massive ongoing OPEX.

you think the market doesn't know these things? why do you think AHZ is 13c instead of the silly targets punters here propose?..... about time punters realised AHZ for what it is and not some pie in the sky u-beaut bio whose sp is gonna rocket any time soon.

you really should know these things already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.