A2M 0.16% $6.24 the a2 milk company limited

Just In Better rethink tomorrow boys, page-13

1. 35,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    I know the Bankstown area reasonably well as it happened in the old days when Paul Keating was a junior minister in the ill-fated and eventually sacked Whitlam Government, he was the local MP/ member. I don't remember much milk being drunk around there, mainly beer even with honey chicken, lemon chicken, sweet and sour pork, beef in blackbean sauce and mongolian lamb, long and short soup. I hope they have moved on since then, it seems more lawless than those times from the wild brawls at Woolworths. Franklins was the upmarket store, and David Jones, Coles was middle tier and Woolworths was always for poor people.

Australia must have gone down hill with all the excessive out of control immigration.

A2M should avoid Woolworths reputationally. It is not in A2M's interests to be part of stores where this sort of things occurs. It shows a lack of tone and is a bit Peter V'landys not Geoff Babidge.

Geoff Babidge needs to be close to the tone as always and give Woolworths the flick.

By the way, NYC is in lockdown. Governor Cuomo and Mayor Di Blasio may call a State of Emergency so Wall Street may not go ahead Monday but no confirmation of that as yet. We are all either asleep or about to go to sleep on Sunday Night.
    Last edited by JCoure: 16/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.