A2M 0.15% $6.65 the a2 milk company limited

of course they are behind.. the week before people started...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    of course they are behind.. the week before people started calling it a pandemic, our government was claiming it was "contained" & time to bring the Chinese students back in

I think it was 2 days before they flipped & started calling it a pandemic, lol

The media has been behind in everything they were reporting (as it was occurring in China)
    China has since implemented their strictest internet controls, there's not really anything leaking from there anymore, there are some live streams showing Wuhan as being desolate still
    I was posting regularly on a facebook group & my content was coming out through the MSM a week or a few days after & I'm no journalist in any regard, but 'journalists' only seem to be able to copy/paste what they see on reddit, they don't know how to browse anon boards to source the unseen content & things governments like to keep quiet about

I personally don't think Corona is as bad as what the media & government are talking it up to be, it was definitely bad in China, but I'm not seeing the same issue anywhere else. Even Iran & Italy as bad as they are, are nowhere near as bad as what Wuhan & Hubei are.

The most harmful aspect of the whole thing is the chance of mass panic occurring & if it can happen with toilet paper, it can happen with anything.. i bought extra cat food just in case there was a shortage of pet foods lol

All just my opinion, i'm not posting this to be attacked by anyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.