ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

just keeps getting belted, page-7

1. 73 Posts.
    Rachel, I am fairly new to this too, about a year I have been dabbling.

This one is hard to say, I think it will drift down until a noteworthy announcement kicks it back up.

There is basically no news or research anywhere on this stock except Motley fool.

Geoff Dixon former Qantas CEO and his son are on the board for what it is worth.

The idea of their product is compelling, but how much of a moat ( or protection from competition) they have is speculative There are many ways to buy inventory on banner ads. But it may get picked up by a larger player or some good rumour monger could send the price up. It was up around the 12c-14c range a while back and if it go there again, that would be a good exit point.

Anyway, I am going to hang in there for at least the next 6-12 months and see what happens.

Generally my strategy as a novice has been to take a profit of 15-20% unless i think the stock is really on a roll. I have seen my stocks that are doing well evaporate to negative and stock that were doing poorly come good.

So take the money while it is there in this market works for me and look for a new opportunity with the profit.

All my opinion, not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.821K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1106178 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 12070076 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.