EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Just like to say go THC!, page-17

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    I'd suggest just hold & watch this fly, all best to hold for further demand, hence less supply, CGT benefit not to mention. Overseas developments in MC keep progressing to higher levels & more demand. Read up on Canadian latest with large alcohol business investing to MC.

Yes at some point soon this SP will drop, profit taking by day traders naturally occurs, but with a further license to come, Canadian further acquisition as mentioned in the Quarterly. Followed by permits to grow the MC in property allocated in QLD. All these plus other unknown announcements will add to the company profile & progress, in turn stimulate the SP further over following months.

Revenue from existing business growing & soon to have revenue from today's Endoca deal.

Research CAN's footsteps & see what spiked their SP, THC to take obvious similar steps. I'd predict management to even improve on how CAN's progressed & I expect the SP to be suited accordingly.

$1 will come & go, take a few hits along the way & get real excited at $2.50+ SP.
    In the end don't worry what CAN does as we'll be equal main player.

thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.