RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

just looking at the maths...high risk

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    before reconstruction of 20 to 1 its was worth on av about 2.5 to 3 c after its worth reconstruction it relists at about 50 c... looks good but nohing has changed for the pre recon holders ..percentage wise they are still in the same position... when the share price rises to $ 1 effectively it means for them the price is now 5c 2.5c to 5 c a 100 % increse for new buyer who bought at 50 c like tudor capitol a rise to $1 its the same.... 2.5 c for the original holders 50c rise for the new boys on the block... realistically it boils down to 2.5c rise ...minimal but when it looks like a 50c rise it looks very good... now consider that its in one of the most unstable countries of the world...and that the major oil companies won't touch it and one should consider why should we....stability in this part of the world is tempoary...bought by a briefcase full of US dollars...one has to remember no one in this hell whole of a country wants to live here... no matter who they are ..they want out....give them power ..they will abuse it to get the cash to get a better life...this is a country that is is self destructive....no doubt the oil is is in the ground...given the proximitity to yemen.... but worloard politic dominate self intersts.....many internet sites promote this stock for a price ...i found what they were promoting through a few simple google searches for...FREE.....checkek the charts... the reports........ and came to the conclusion...efectively a 2C rise pre recon...a high risk political country...50 c to $1 lloks good till u look at pre reco ... 3c to 5 c now it does'nt look so impressive...if political stability could be guaranteed this would be a good risk...but at present if u look at the real war in somalia ...then...this ...appears to be maximum risk with maximum losses...just my unbiasoused assesment...based on information in the public arena....tread carefully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.