A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

Just looking at the simple Facts

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Simple Fact.
    Name a single retailer business on ASX that has delievered such growth figure in their P&L.
    +70% Revenue YoY
    +123% EBITDA YoY
    +150% NPAT YoY

There's no single food & liquor retail giants delievered such outcome. They are growing and investing for future, industry is growing, and there's huge growth potential in their market share in the international market.
    Have been speaking to some people from various wealth consulting firms and institutional investment industry, they all projecting that retail industry will be where the growth will be.

Hoping for another panic drop like when A2M got slammed from $7.70 to $6.70...I have sold half of my holding that time, just because of fear of losing and being sick of looking at red candles. I knew they were going to release some cracking result but fear makes people to make emotional decisions. Luckily I have been accumulating when there were 5-6% profit taking dip.

When this drops (hopefully a lot) during the quiet time and eventually there will be more sellers than buyers, I will be looking for solid top up points. Hopefully I am lucky enough to have my fortnight pay cycle to be in line with the dip timing!

DYOR Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.