ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Just Love this, taken from Verona CapitalBrett Mitchell Brett...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just Love this, taken from Verona Capital

Brett Mitchell
    Brett has worked for both private and publicly listed entities for the past 19 years as a corporate finance executive and has been involved in the leadership of public companies within Verona for the last 5 years. He is currently a Director of Transerv Energy Ltd, Wildhorse Energy Ltd, Tamaska Oil and Gas Ltd, and Quest Petroleum NL, and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.

Brett holds a Bachelor of Economics degree from the University of Western Australia and has primarily worked in the financial markets and resources sectors.

What needs to be added to this is

Over the 19 years Brett has earned millions of dollars from start ups and to date not one of these companies have ever made a profit or moreover delievered any sort of return for it's investors.

Bretts favourite colour is green and he loves talking to pidgeons in the park. Over his 19 years Brett still cant believe that the ASX lets him and others like him get away with this.

Brett was quoted as saying, every year there are more and more idiots out there and as long as i can keep creating new companies and drawing big wages, my retirement is looking better and better every day!

expecting a suspension for this but it was worth it!!!

Giddy Up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.