JMS 5.71% 16.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

just marvellous stock, page-32

1. 412 Posts.
    Nothing wrong with with having stop-losses, and therefore taking a loss now and then. No one likes it, but as long as you have a stop loss and keep your losses to a minimum then its all ok. For those that bought in the high 30's or low 40's I think you were sensible to get out. I am lucky and got in initially when it was below 15 cents, so my stop loss on JMS has a fair bit of give in it. However, I have been stop out on 3 trades today. Cant believe the market is up and I have made a loss today... not happy Jan :P

But enough of that and back to JMS. Its looking like its getting ready for another run, I agree that yesterdays drop in SP did shake the tree. The buy side is looking strong again, and there is major support in the mid to low 30's now. Which gives me much more confidence. In the short term i would expect JMS to go up and down in accordance with the ASX.. ie if the ASX is positive tomorrow I would expect JMS to get back to 38 cents. If there is any announcement... bring on the mid 40's.

Sorry for the rambling post. Just my 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $690.1K 4.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 966222 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 577733 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.