ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

just my little though

1. 129 Posts.
    as I said before, I insist on it. This stock is either priceless or worthless. The fact is that this company does not have steady income, is purely a speculative stock. It is hard to value it. ( of course poor cash flow creates uncertainty sentiment, suppress the SP). I have been waiting for a few weeks for the cr and thought they might do a spp of 3 cents a share with one free attached option. It turned out to be convertible notes. I am not happy with it,but I can live with it. Actually I bought some more options in. 1.1 cent,close to zero, how much you can lose with that price. The logic is: 1. the company needs money to survive, they are buying the time same as us. 2. The Tech is fantastic and have the great potential to be commercialized( I am one of the believers of that).3. Vietnam desperately needs coal and has very limited financial resources to secure the supply. most of us here can still live comfortably without this coldry deal, I mean even lose all our investment. Tincom can not afford to lose that.The financial future of a country at least four times bigger in population than Australia is behind the deal. Without stable power supply, foreign investment won't flow into vietnam. Their labours are cheaper than China. Shortage of power supply is one of the major hurdles( if not the most)constraining the country's development. 4. The deal is going to create millions of dollars of royalty and taxes, hundreds of jobs. the extra income for the power station and the green image( at least some effort). I believe risk involved,but I weigh out all the factors and think it is worth it. as long as they can get tincom deal cross the line. We will all be fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.