EUR 3.77% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

just my opinion on eur

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Buy Low, Sell High.....seriously brother, you should start your own stock broking firm and call it Seinfeld Costanza Broking Services......."we make you laugh, while you work out what we're doing to your money"....bwahahahaha

You are the Best

Ant on Lithium
  2. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just my opinion on EUR - Is that you sir are in total control of the SP and you are doing a fine job. IMO you have so many EUR's that you just play the price up and down at your will and take profits within the approx. 3-6c margins. I am in no way complaining as I have made a pretty penny on EUR, it still sits at the top of my list for % profit made....easily.

What I would like to know is when are you going to release the beast so we can see 40-50c? that way those that cannot play the price can make some real money, honestly it won't hurt you a bit as you can then play the same game at 50c. You have stated that this is a $4-$7 SP....when is that happening?

Off the back of your posts, seemingly, EUR went from 12c to 32c in a couple days. There was no news or great ANN's just excellent posting from you. Keep up the good work mate, I for one am loving it.

cheers!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $51.73K 975.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1155385 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 257307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.