CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

just my oppinion

1. 404 Posts.
    This is only my opinion, so please try to not get your nickers in a knot, accept it or don't that's your choice.i told you it would go through 120 on friday , it went 130 , i also said it might trade up to 150 . i don't think things look good for CNP , as they have refinancing problems .It would seem if they were able to refinance it would be 2 per cent higher .I imagine they are crunching the numbers now .A very astute friend of mine who I have traded with for 20 years rang me whilst on holidays & told me to get out .i got out on the open on friday at 118 & the stock fell to 113 then rallied to 130 .Keep in mind that this stock could be put into administration at any time- even over the week-end .I think what is now likely to happen is some low-ball offer will be made for the lot , by one party or more , with the option of administration , if shareholders don't accept .I watched Harris-Scarfe go into administration for mis-management , & i couldn't risk it again , that cost me dearly .Posting the demise of the CFO at 4-06 was ominous , and CNP not trading in the aftermarket was strategic for some , and i'm wondering who got the opportunity to escape on friday .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.