CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

This is only my opinion, so please try to not get your nickers...

1. 404 Posts.
    This is only my opinion, so please try to not get your nickers in a knot, accept it or don't that's your choice.i told you it would go through 120 on friday , it went 130 , i also said it might trade up to 150 . i don't think things look good for CNP , as they have refinancing problems .It would seem if they were able to refinance it would be 2 per cent higher .I imagine they are crunching the numbers now .A very astute friend of mine who I have traded with for 20 years rang me whilst on holidays & told me to get out .i got out on the open on friday at 118 & the stock fell to 113 then rallied to 130 .Keep in mind that this stock could be put into administration at any time- even over the week-end .I think what is now likely to happen is some low-ball offer will be made for the lot , by one party or more , with the option of administration , if shareholders don't accept .I watched Harris-Scarfe go into administration for mis-management , & i couldn't risk it again , that cost me dearly .Posting the demise of the CFO at 4-06 was ominous , and CNP not trading in the aftermarket was strategic for some , and i'm wondering who got the opportunity to escape on friday .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.