PV1 0.00% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

and for the record, breaking news out of Indonesia is a perfect...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    and for the record, breaking news out of Indonesia is a perfect example of why TTE should stay well clear of any plans in Myanmar, all in my personal opinion of course.

According to the online version of today's 'Australian' newspaper, a story has appeared in the last hour saying that the Myanmar embassy in Indonesia has been stormed by the Indonesians, after hostages were taken etc.etc. Three people have been shot dead.

Indonesia is the world's largest Muslim nation. Population is around 200 million plus. Indonesians are upset over the recent killings of Muslims in Myanmar which has left many muslims dead and thousands displaced.

Anyway, form your own opinions but from my viewpoint (and I do read widely across world news events) Myanmar has trouble written all over it. Would make LYC, IAU, SDL and other recent Aussie companies experiencing run ins with overseas countries's Govts and local politics, look like a happy campfire get together, by comparison.

Large multi-national corporations can weather any potential political storms, just by the sheer size of the corporations.
    A minnow like TTE cannot.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2987 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 21256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.