CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Just my thoughts, page-2

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Finally some good old common sense. Ive been reading some of the stuff over the last few days and being totally disillusioned with the attitudes of posters and how quickly those here just discount people, processes, and the efforts going into keeping us informed. Its like this veil of negativity that really puts me off reading some of the posts.

While I appreciate that there are two sides to every story and as investors we need to be vigilant and informed, some of the misinformation based on no knowledge of the industry by those making claims, and just sheer opinion has been quite off putting. I know my reasons for investing and as a long term investor, Im aware of the risks of a new industry and very well aware of the risk to my investment because Ive lost a tonne of cash already, but Im in it for the long haul, and I really am annoyed at how quickly people are ready to be judge, jury and executioner without giving the guys steering the ship a fair go.

If you dont like it, or dont believe in QBL, then just LEAVE and take your negativity somewhere else. Im so over it.
    Last edited by walexx: 15/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.