CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Dan, your post reflects the exact type of attitude and approach...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Dan, your post reflects the exact type of attitude and approach I would like to see from the company and its directors. Instead of putting hype and spin into their announcements they should inoculate the investing public to the true risk involved.

Claiming a crop of 500t by April was a foolish claim to make, I hope you can at least acknowledge that. If they continue to use overly optimistic language then they will continue to see the type of backlash they are experiencing.They should ignore the share price at all times and provide simple factual announcements. The market will then be able to give it a fair value. In my opinion, it's the hype in the announcements that leads to the pump and dump cycle.

The average investor can't be expected to have a broader understanding of the industry they are investing in than the company itself. If the company claims 500t harvest, the lay person wouldn't and shouldn't expect a significant variance to that. My worst prediction was 200t. There is more to investor confidence than just good outcomes. Being able to demonstrate transparency, oversight and due diligence are the most important ones in my mind. A practical fail on all three in my mind.

I know that many of the investors don't want to hear or acknowledge the legitimate complaints about this company, but as a holder of 2m shares, I believe I have the right to an opinion and to have a say. Ignore it if you like, but don't expect me to go away.

I will be around for a while yet, so expect me to continue to advocate for the minor shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.