CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Morning Neil, I feel you must be taking some of these Hemp seeds...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Morning Neil, I feel you must be taking some of these Hemp seeds I have been trying from Red Tractor in the mornings to keep up with all the narcissistic personalities around here, that sit ready to pounce till the early hours of the morning as soon as you open any dialogue. It seems as soon as you post anything, their alarms are triggered and they are ready to pounce like some shark ready to gobble you up. Are they genuine, who knows, thats another debate but there seems to be a pattern forming with them despite your positive and open communication and invitations to clear things up going direct to the source. Its like that is not their objective but taring you a new posterior is! Seriously it looks like that they take advantage of the neutral card you must play. Its very easy for anyone to argue the negative in anything its a bullying trait, its on Google for all to see! Well if its so bad and everyone is so bad at doing things why dont they do it?

I dont mind an opinion in fact I encourage any opinionated person to take the floor and be reasonable but guys some of you are way way over the top and need to give things enough time to digest before you regurgitate it.

For Pete's sake.......dont shoot the messenger!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.