OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

For almost an entire year Orinoco have stated what they would do...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

For almost an entire year Orinoco have stated what they would do & just haven't followed through at all IMO.

From lack Monthly reports, to running 2 shifts, to ramping up production, to reaching full production, to running ore batches through HM's, to becoming cash-flow positive, to repairing repairing equipment, to being transparent & the list goes on and on and on.

And now it's the CIL results. I don't buy it.

IMO, even most of the long term cheer squad just aren't buying the story anymore.

Knowing how many chances to give them is like asking ''How long is a piece of string''! It has just rolled on from quarter to quarter. It's difficult because IMO there is sugar coating on most announcements with a glimmer of hope attached.\

As far as I know, there wasn't any floods, volcanoes, meteorites, fuel strikes, in the Sep Qtr. So why 316 oz's?

I think they said it was caused partly by low recoveries and breakdowns of equipment. Gee, they just haven't had any luck over the past 12 months have they.

The stories just don't have any impact anymore.

All they ever needed to do was to produce a reasonable amount consistently, & everyone would have been happy, but they have not been able to succeed.

Lately, OGX reminds me of that movie ''GOLD''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.