OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

The movie in questions was based on the BRE-X case, after that...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The movie in questions was based on the BRE-X case, after that the mining industry implemented the JORC code and also NI43 so the resources and reserves statements should follow very clear standards to avoid unrealistic Reserves/Resources declarations. Unfortunately on Orinoco's case the visible/free gold deposit is both attractive but also not predictable by normal Geoestatiscal analysis due to it's nugget effect directly affecting the resources declaration.

About one year ago I wrote here about the risks into investing in companies with this profile a lot of people criticise me as non-optimistic person , I tried to show that the grades contained on the statements contradicts some of the old statements as they seems to not consider dilution and recovery factors. I even warned that on the short term the shares would go up and drop dramatically as speculative investment would flow in attracting also small investors and on the long run the speculators would sell it and the hard workers (moms and dad's) would end up losing their money.

Unfortunately all that I can see is the consolidation of the scenario that I described, sorry for the investors losses.

Check my old posts and you will see what i wrote......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.