GDA 1.64% 30.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

just off the phone with the company, page-19

1. 20 Posts.
    unless there is some other bloke with a funny accent answering that phone number saying "Good Afternoong Goonadana" im pretty certain I spoke to the guy. I cant see why its in anyones interest to lie about it. What is interesting is how many people have come out of the woodwork today that have never really commented on this stock much. I have been a holder for a while now and have read daily all the posts on GDA and its amazing how people can change their entire opionion and tone of rhetoric overnight.

Some people have been absoulutely giving it to GDA in this forum over the last couple of weeks who im sure have been buying up stock....On the other hand I wouldnt be congratulating Pastel on his "great predictions" as he has been saying the same crap for a good month now and im sure if the price continued or continues to bottom out he will keep on preaching.

What is most interesting to me is that for every person that chats about GDA on this site there are probably 3 or 4 others that are sitting quietly and reading.......People seem to think that this chatter has no impact but I am starting to disagree because once the topic fires up alot more people start to take notice. For instance I have already advised a few other people of the increase in SP and some of the informative posts today.

FYI - I initially bought into GDA as I was trolling for shares and it was at the top of the active list. I clicked on it and managed to get in very early on the big up in January and have been buying over the last 2 weeks as well....at the same time I have seen the chatter, the trading volume and the share price deteriorate.....and now its just exploded again.

I would expect that the SP will go up tomorow simply on the attention a 40% increase makes. Im sure there are people who have interest in this share that didnt know anything had happened untill after 4:00pm today.

Anyway, ive said my 2 cents and now ill head back to reading all the great contributions everyone has to make.

Hopefully this continues to kick on. I have belief in this company and more so in this sector so I will be holding for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $39.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $6.646K 22.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3389 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 32424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.