just one more thing.

1. 1,166 Posts.
    OK, just one more thing and (if I'm not baited) I'm out of here.
    Leaping Idiot is a religious nut of sorts. Religious people believe in leadership. There's an order, a hierarchy to which we should pay obsequience. It makes sense for him that this leader is way above the cut and thrust of human sensitivity... so that the weight of leadership does not become any more difficult. That's exactly what Saddam said and Stalin and Hitler and Bush and...
    Where I came from is having born at the end of WWII -immediately after, in Greece. Anyone who's been there then would see the maimed, wounds still bleeding, still hot. Father had just returned from the front in Albania, caughing and spluttering. Greeks were divided between Royalists, Capitalists and Communists, all fiercely devoted to their lineup. The utterance which my grandfather used to make very often was, there must be another way!
    Here we are, nearly a century later, men landing on the moon (if we are to believe the Yanks) and we still can't figure out a way of resolving disputes, different to that done in Xerxes' and Darius' time!
    Of course we can but greed, free enterprise (what a disgusting euphemism for oppression) won't let us move forward and find that way. I can't believe it but I know this will be the way for a damned long time - at least while idiots still think we ought to subjegate inbstead of of cooperate, conciliate, open arms to each other.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.